Professional Grade Aluminum And Steel Service Jack
The Arcan 3.0 Ton Professional Grade Aluminum and Steel service jack combines the strength of steel with the light weight benefits of Aluminum. This jack only weighs 58.3 pounds so transporting from one place to another is very easy. Designed for use at home or a repair shop, this jack delivers the lifting capacity you need to get the job done. It features a low entry design for low ground clearance needs. With a capacity of 3.0 tons, this is the perfect jack for both cars and trucks. Whether you’re a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, the Arcan 3.0 Ton jack has what it takes to make any lifting job easier.
- Aluminum and Steel Construction
- Safety valve prevents overloading
- Dual pump pistons for rapid lifting to the load
- Dual return springs
- Rubber saddle pad protects underside of vehicle
- Side handles for easy carrying
- 3.0 Ton lifting capacity
- Min. Lift Height: 4″
- Max. Lift Height: 18.6″
- Weight: 58.3 lbs.
- Caster Wheel Size: 1.8″ x .9″
- Front Wheel Size: 2.6″ x 1.6″
- Saddle Diameter: 4.6″
- Handle Length: 45″
- Overall Dimensions: 24″ x 11.9″ x 6″
- Brand: Arcan
- Height When Extended: 18.6 in.
- Lifting Capacity: 3 Ton
- Material: Aluminum & Steel
- Weight: 58.3 lb.