What are International Shipping Terms and Conditions?
Yes, SHOP Forwarding ships to over 200 countries worldwide. International shipments are subject to import fees, duties, and taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country) in addition to the brokerage fees/custom clearance charges that may be imposed by the carrier. These charges must be borne by the recipient. SHOP Forwarding has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
If an international shipment is refused and/or returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage fees, or shipping charges incurred from this return will be the responsibility of the customer.
What is SHOP Forwarding return policy?
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell, and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
- SHOP Forwarding sells all its electronics with manufacturer’s warranty only.
- SHOP Forwarding will accept returns within 30 days (from the date the member received the merchandise) for products sold from Shop Forwarding.
- Products with a limited useful life expectancy, such as batteries, may be sold with a product-specific limited warranty.
- Special Orders on member’s request: Special orders on our member’s personal request and unique products with unique specifications cannot be returned or refunded.
- Products bought from other US retailers and shipped by Shop Forwarding cannot be returned to Shop forwarding. In order to return these items, you must contact the seller and you may inform us to arrange return service to that specific seller.
How to Return: For refund (excluding shipping and handling), simply return your pre-approved purchase to the address you received upon registration. If you are returning an item, the item must be packaged in the same manner as it was delivered.
Credit Card Authorization: As a customer, you authorize SHOP Forwarding to charge the membership fee to their card each subsequent month for their membership as long as the account is active.
SHOP Forwarding will NOT ship any refurbished/remodeled or used electronic item with lithium or ion battery to any country. All electronics should be with original sealed box as manufactured by the original manufacturer. There are no exception to this rule.