THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF SHOPFORWARDING.COM (ALSO REFERRED TO HEREIN AS “SHOP FORWARDING”); COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED BELOW. THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED THROUGHOUT SHOPFORWARDING.COM GOVERNING YOUR USE OF PARTICULAR FUNCTIONS, FEATURES, INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH SHOPFORWARDING.COM
1. The customer constitutes and appoints Shopforwarding.com, acting through any of its authorized persons as true and lawful agent for the receipt and opening of mail, the performance of customs clearance, preparation of shipping documents, with full power of attorney to act as such to the extent allowed by law for the specific purposes enumerated in this section, including without limitation preparation of a certificate of origin, an SED, air/way bill or any other document required to ship merchandise to customer.
2. Shopforwarding.com is provided solely for the use of current and potential Shop Forwarding customers to interact with Shop Forwarding and may not be used by any other person or entity, or for any other purpose.
3. Customer gives full consent to Shopforwarding.com to email any promotional or account related offers. If customer would like to be removed from the mailing list, please contact us.
4. In consideration for using Shopforwarding.com, you must provide and maintain certain, current, complete, and accurate information about yourself when prompted to do so by Shop Forwarding representatives. In the event that any information provided by you during your original registration or in your “My Account” is inaccurate, Shop Forwarding reserves the right to terminate your account immediately and your right to use Shopforwarding.com.
5. The customer acknowledges that he or she has a duty and is solely liable to provide all information required by United States’ laws and regulations as well as maintaining all records as required under the customs or other government agency laws.
6. The customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account as well for any and all activities that occur under said account. Customer must notify Shopforwarding.com immediately of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security known to the customer. Until Shopforwarding.com is notified, in writing, of a breach in security, you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the service through your account. Shopforwarding.com shall not be responsible for any damage from an error or omission arising from customers providing false or incorrect information or for failing to provide all necessary information.
7. Upon your request, Shopforwarding.com will ship all packages to the address you registered with Shopforwarding.com. No packages will be shipped until all shipping charges and storage costs (if any) have been paid in addition all applicable documentation has been approved. Shopforwarding.com will not ship your packages to another freight forwarder.
8. For legal protection of the company Shopforwarding.com and its customers, Shopforwarding.com reserves the right to open and inspect all items delivered in your name without notice to customers. WE INSPECT ALL PACKAGES UPON ARRIVAL TO SHOP FORWARDING WAREHOUSES/facilities.
9. Shop Forwarding is not responsible for the actual shipping carrier service chosen by the customer (FedEx, USPS, etc.). Customer is subject to all terms and conditions of selected shipping service (USPS, FedEx, etc.). Customer is responsible for ensuring that package can be shipped due to its size and volume. Any problem with a received package must be reported within 10 days of delivery. Shop Forwarding is not responsible for any delays by carriers.
10. Use of Shopforwarding.com is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to all U.S. postal regulations and all regulations set forth by foreign jurisdictions through which you are shipping. You agree not to use Shopforwarding.com for illegal purposes or to ship prohibited or restricted materials; or to interfere or disrupt networks connected to Shopforwarding.com or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of Shop Forwarding or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Shopforwarding.com through password mining or any other means; or harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of Shop Forwarding. Failure to comply with the above may result in cancellation without notice.
11. Shopforwarding.com only serves to those countries FedEx serves. At present, Shop Forwarding does not ship to any of the following countries: Comoros; Cuba; Falkland Islands; Iran; Johnston Island; Kiribati; Korea, North; Mayotte Island; Myanmar; Nauru; Niue; St. Helena; St.Pierre and Miquelon; Sao Tome and Prinicpe; Solomon Islands; Somalia; Sudan; Tajikistan; Tokelu Islands; Tuvalu; Wake Islands; Central African Republic; Equatorial Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Sierra Leone; Syria; Yemen Arab Republic.
12. Customer is solely responsible for providing an invoice detailing the description of contents in addition to declaring the correct value of each package for excise, duty, and tax payments. Customer is responsible for declaring customs duty in his or her own country and all shipping charges (even if assessed later by carrier); said duty or charges are in addition to the fees earned by Shopforwarding.com for its package/mail forwarding service. Shopforwarding.com does not guarantee delivery of packages that do not comply with the import regulations of the country to which they are sent or U.S. export regulations. Shopforwarding.com is not responsible for any return costs or additional fees charged for the return of a package. It is the responsibility of the customer to find out the regulations for their shipments. The customer is solely responsible for any penalties issued by Customs authorities. For any package or consolidated package that has a total declared value of USD 2,500 or more, the customer is responsible for filling out the AES (Automated Electronic Shipping) documents. Shopforwarding.com may provide this paperwork at an extra cost.
13. Customer shall make payments for postage and deposit payments from his/her own account(s), the account must be under the same name as the Shopforwarding.com account. Customer must be over the age of 18 years to use the service. Shopforwarding.com reserves the right to put account on security hold due to the discrepancy on any account. Duplicate accounts are not allowed (for example multiple accounts all paid from the same PayPal account). Existing users also can’t add their name to other account. Payments are processed via PayPal and Quick Books.
14. Shopforwarding.com will not accept items delivered COD (Cash on Delivery). Shopforwarding.com will not accept delivery of goods that are prohibited or goods that are clearly damaged. Any such deliveries will be refused and returned to sender. Shopforwarding.com will not accept delivery to anyone on your behalf unless the delivery is addressed to your personalized mailbox.
15. Shopforwarding.com may terminate your use of Shopforwarding.com at any time and effective immediately, at Shop Forwarding’s sole discretion should your conduct fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions. Shopforwarding.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your use of Shopforwarding.com. Should you object to any of these terms and conditions, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of Shopforwarding.com and notify Shopforwarding.com of your termination of use. Upon termination of your use of Shopforwarding.com, your right to use Shopforwarding.com will cease immediately. After cancellation or termination of the use of Shopforwarding.com, Shop Forwarding reserves the right to 1. Charge you standard rates for mail or packages that still arrive under your name, or 2. Return the items to sender or destroy them.
16. Shopforwarding.com allows for CONSOLIDATION OF PACKAGES. Shopforwarding.com is not responsible for missing content of any package due to the consolidation request and without the proof what was actually received. Shop Forwarding reserves the right to remove all catalogs during consolidation.
17. Customer must immediately notify Shopforwarding.com in case an incorrect package is received. Shopforwarding.com will reimburse the customer for shipping to the correct address. If we contact a customer in regards to receiving an incorrect package the customer is obligated to report all factual information as to what was received. In the case that it is verified that a wrong item was received, and the customer will not forward the item we reserve the right to close the account.
18. For claim payouts, the customer will be reimbursed the declared value of contents. In the event of lost or damaged packages please contact us to file a claim. All claims for lost or damaged packages must be reported to Shopforwarding.com within 10 days after receiving the package. You are required to prove the value entered by invoice or order. False claims will be charged a minimum of $5.00 cost for Shopforwarding.com expenses for investigating.
Please note, there will be an additional processing fee for any claims administered by Shopforwarding.com
19. Shopforwarding.com shall have a general lien on any and all property (and documents relating thereto) of the Customer, in its possession, custody or control, for all claims for charges, expenses or advances accrued by or incurred by Shopforwarding.com in connection with any mail forwarding service provided to Customer and if such claim remains unsatisfied for 90 days Shopforwarding.com may sell at public auction or private sale, without further notice to Customer, the goods, wares and/or merchandise, as may be necessary to satisfy such lien. Shopforwarding.com shall apply the net proceeds of such sale to the payment of the amount due to Shopforwarding.com. The Customer shall be liable for any deficiency in the net sales proceeds to payoff the amount owed to Shopforwarding.com.
20. All packages are shipped on a limited liability basis. In no event shall Shopforwarding.com’s aggregate liability exceed $100 per shipment. In no event shall Shopforwarding.com be liable to anyone for any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages of any type or kind (including lost profits) from performance of Shop Forwarding.
21. Customer shall indemnify and hold Shopforwarding.com harmless from any and all claims, including legal fees incurred in defending against said claims, from third parties arising out of the transmission of the package/mail sent by customer through Shopforwarding.com.
22. Shop Forwarding shall be excused from performance of its obligations, in whole or in part, under this Agreement if the failure or inability to perform is caused by reason of Force Majeure, as used herein meaning acts of God, fire, flood, or other natural catastrophes, electric, communications or other utility outages, national emergencies, civil disturbances, insurrections, riots, wars (declared or undeclared), epidemics, strikes or labor disputes, actions, ore restrictions of an governmental authority, or causes not within the reasonable control of Shopforwarding.com.
23. Customer represents and warrants to Shopforwarding.com that neither you nor any person acting on your behalf is a person or entity described by Section 1 of the Executive Order No. 13,224 Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions With Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism. This order can be reviewed at 66 Fed reg. 34,777.
24. Monthly Membership Cancellation — Membership subscription renews automatically until the membership is cancelled. When cancelled, the membership will end on the next renewal date. Memberships do not backdate. No refunds are provided for early cancellation.
25. Any coupon codes supplied by Shopforwarding.com or otherwise may be subject to a minimum or maximum value restriction and may change without notice.
SHOP FORWARDING MAY MAKE FUTURE CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND YOUR SUBSEQUENT VIEWING OR USE OF SHOPFORWARDING.COM WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS.